Here is a comparison of two girls I briefly dated.
- occasionally tossed out five dollar words like “antinomian”
- never spoke about her job in detail or hinted that she liked it
- talked more than once about the school she attended and about her father’s accomplishments
- i paid for her drinks
- noticed my brand of watch
- smiled a lot
- had artsy photographs hanging on her walls
- on the way to my bedroom the first time she saw a pile of my dirty clothes on the floor and made a face
- skipped foreplay, went straight to gatling gun-style jackhammer sex
- assumed the doggy position unprompted
- liked to kiss more than talk
- bought me drinks
- made me dinner with a table setting of wine candles and flowers
- never mentioned her father
- was bilingual
- took pictures with her digital camera and emailed them to me
- on the way to my bedroom the first time she giggled as I carried her
- much foreplay followed by lovemaking in front of a wall-length mirror where we watched ourselves
- was married and hid it from me
- said she loved me
Guess which girl was the six figure corporate lawyer and which was the nanny studying psychology part time at grad school.
I think it’s interesting how much of a girl’s personality and femininity I can predict based on her career.
A – lawyer.
Lawyers are way too calculating to say they love you after only a short while dating.